In 2003, The Little Caliphs Program™ was founded by Hajjah Sabariah Faridah Jamaluddin and her husband, Haji Roslan bin Nordin. The first is the academic author, whilst the later is the business author of the program. The couple share the same concern and interest in the tasks of educating the new muslim generation in the light of Islam.
Haji Roslan Bin Nordin
Chief Executive Officer, Little Caliphs International Sdn Bhd.
• A keen learner of Islam, a father of six children
• An information technology and management professional, a business coach and consultant, an educationist, and a seasoned entrepreneur.
• M. Sc. in Computer Sc., CMU, MI, USA (1988)
• B. Sc. in Computer Sc., WMU, MI, USA (1986)
• King George V Secondary School, Seremban (1977-1982).
• Former positions: President of an IT firm, General Manager IT & Billing at Telekom Malaysia International BD, Dean of Information Technology Faculty at Universiti Industri Selangor, Corporate Strategy Manager at NISSAN Saudi Arabia, Lecturer at University Teknologi MARA.
• Public trainer and consultant on Kinderpreneurship, Project Management, Balanced Scorecard, and Inner Skills of Wealth Creation.
• Developed Little Caliphs Kinderpreneurship Program.
• Enterpreneurship Mentor under PUNB and MARA.
• Serving Little Caliphs on part-time basis since 2003, and on full-time basis since 2009.
Hajjah Sabariah Faridah Binti Haji Jamaluddin.
Chief Academic Officer, Little Caliphs International Sdn Bhd.
• A concerned muslimah, a mother of five children, and a high spirited educationist.
• B. Sc. Chemistry, Carleton University, Ottawa, Canada (1986).
• Tungku Kurshiah College, Seremban (1977-1981).
• Past experiences:
• A lecturer of UiTM & American Degree Preparation Program.
• A co-founder of Lake Head Grammar School, Dhaka, Bangladesh.
• Head of Pre-Science Program, Kolej Inpens (owned by Selangor State Government).
• Lecturer of Pre-School Teaching Certification Program under Ministry of Education, run by Kolej Pendidikan Perdana, Shah Alam
• English teacher at SRI KL International School, Subang Jaya.
• Founder and Executive Director of Integrated Islamic School Shah Alam (IISSA).
• Founded first kindergarten in 1986, and since then has trained and consulted many kindergartens in Malaysia, Bangladesh, and Indonesia.
• Trained and mastered in various learning and teaching methodologies.