Dear brothers and sisters in Islam.
Welcome to Little Caliphs Kindergarten Business Opportunity page.
This page aims to communicate with potential entrepreneurs who are interested to open their own kindergarten business using The Little Caliphs Program™.
YES! We are looking for a Muslim or Muslimah who loves Islam, business, education, and children, who is considering opening an Islamic English Creative kindergarten in certain location as a mean for propagating Islam and generating halal profit. If you are such person, we would like to invite you to our weekly Little Caliphs Entrepreneurship Seminar.
Whether you are the right person to operate Little Caliphs Kindergarten:
Because the density of Islamic content and Intellectual Property content in The Little Caliphs Program, we generally look for potential entrepreneur having the following criteria (among others):
1. Practicing Muslim/Muslimah: Regular in performing 5-Solat and reading Qur'an. Respecting and observing Islamic syariat, and having good understanding of Islamic 'aqeedah.
2. Interest in teaching and children.
3. Possess a university degree (or equivalent) in any field, or a Diploma with relevant experiences.
4. Good in English communication.
5. Teachable. Compliance to licensor, willing to follow TLCP, and could work as a team with Little Caliphs in a long term basis.
6. Respectable behavior and conduct, non-rebellious.
7. Owner-operator who intent to run LC kindergarten business on full time basis, or Investor who hires dedicated full-time principal cum manager to run the kindergarten.
8. Having integrity -- honoring intellectual property and trademark rights of the licensor; NOT having intention to open own kindergarten brand by using Little Caliphs as a stepping stone.
PLEASE ANSWER YES OR NO TO THE FOLLOWING STATEMENTS.
• I love Islam and knowledge.
• I love teaching.
• I love children.
• I respect Islamic mannerism, and I will always avoid backbiting, slandering, and evil speaking.
• I do have a certificate, diploma, degree, Hafiz, or higher qualification.
• I can understand English.
• I may or may not experience or trained in early childhood education.
• I may or may not experience or trained in business and management.
• But I am strongly motivated to contribute to the early childhood education for the young generation.
• One of my dreams is to open my own Islamic English Creative kindergarten.
• I do have a business spirit, and I am willing to invest my money and time in a kindergarten business.
• I believe that kindergarten business is suitable for me.
• I am teachable and willing to learn and relearn on how to run a kindergarten from the aspect of business, management, teaching and learning, and Islamic Tarbiyyah.
• I am willing to put aside my ideas and theories about early childhood education in order to follow a proven system taught by my Sifu.
• I believe that the benchmark of education is the content and method of Rasulullah PBUH as applied by his noble companions, and there should be continuous improvement towards following the method.
• I believe that education is to prepare the children towards fulfilling the duties as the slave of Allah, Khalifah of Allah, and Ummat of Nabi Muhammad PBUH.
• I believe that knowledge and sciences are indeed SIGNS of the Greatness of Allah, The Creator. As such, knowledge and sciences should be imparted to the children in a manner that strengthen their Tauheed and belief in Islam.
• I believe that there is a gold mine in every child, when polished and educated in the light of AlQuran and AsSunnah, the child will be able to live his full potential towards successful life in this world and akhirah.
• I believe that a child’s brain development occurs as a result of the interplay between nature (genes) and nurture (the environment); the architecture and size of the child’s brain is a result of the interaction with adults in his environment and everything experienced in the external environment.
• I believe that the early years are instrumental in building a child’s healthy self- esteem and positive self-concept as a result of the acquired perceptions, beliefs and feelings.
IF THE ANSWERS TO THE ABOVE STATEMENTS ARE ALL "YES", THEN YOU MIGHT BE THE PERSON THAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR TO BE THE NEXT OWNER/OPERATOR OF LITTLE CALIPHS KINDERGARTEN.
ABOUT LITTLE CALIPHS KINDERPRENEURSHIP SEMINAR
Almost every month, Little Caliphs International Sdn Bhd organizes a three hours kinderpreneurship seminar. Only invited persons are allowed to join the seminar. The seminar enlightens potential kindergarten business operator about the What, Why, and How to open a Little Caliphs kindergarten. The participants will be briefed about the SEVEN STEPS of opening a Little Caliphs kindergarten. The valuable seminar is FREE OF CHARGE.
For inquiry, please call Mr Fuad Jamil at +60192246500
THE GENERAL STEPS TOWARDS BECOMING LICENSEE OF THE LITTLE CALIPHS PROGRAM
1. Attend Little Caliphs Kinderpreneurship seminar.
2. Go through a process of taaruf and interview with Little Caliphs business consultant.
3. Apply for location and get an interim location approval from Little Caliphs.
4. Sign up as licensee of The Little Caliphs Program.
Once you become our licensee, you will be given a series of training on standard operating procedures, business management, and TLCP teaching & learning contents and methodologies.
ONLY SHORTLISTED APPLICANT WILL BE INVITED.