Haji Roslan Bin Nordin
Chief Executive Officer, Little Caliphs International Sdn Bhd
- A keen learner of Islam
- An information technology and management professional, a business coach and consultant, an educationist, and a seasoned entrepreneur.
- M. Sc. in Computer Sc., CMU, MI, USA (1988)
- B. Sc. in Computer Sc., WMU, MI, USA (1986)
- King George V Secondary School, Seremban (1977-1982).
- Former positions: President of an IT firm, General Manager IT & Billing at Telekom Malaysia International BD, Dean of Information Technology Faculty at Universiti Industri Selangor, Corporate Strategy Manager at NISSAN Saudi Arabia, Lecturer at University Teknologi MARA.
- Public trainer and consultant on Kinderpreneurship, Project Management, Balanced Scorecard, and Inner Skills of Wealth Creation.
- Developed Little Caliphs Kinderpreneurship Program.
- Enterpreneurship Mentor under PUNB and MARA.
- Serving Little Caliphs on part-time basis since 2003, and on full-time basis since 2009.