Bulan Ramadhan adalah bulan yang sangat ditunggu oleh seluruh umat Islam. Bulan yang suci dan penuh berkah ini berisi amalan-amalan yang wajib dilakukan oleh umat Islam iaitu puasa ramadhan. Ramadhan adalah momentum terbaik untuk pendidikan keluarga, khususnya pendidikan anak-anak.
Anak-anak, bila nak masuk bulan puasa memang excited. Tidak kiralah anak-anak yang berpuasa setengah hari atau berpuasa penuh, mereka tentu akan berasa kurang aktif di bulan Ramadhan pada siang harinya. Sebab itulah kita kena ada strategi untuk buat persiapan Ramadhan kali ini.
Dalam bulan puasa, anak-anak akan kurang bermain di luar kerana masing-masing berpuasa. Nak bermain dengan permainan pun malas kerana letih puasa. Tapi itu tidak bermakna mereka akn tidur dan menghadapt gajet dan televisyen 24 jam.
Sempena bulan Ramadhan tahun ini, Little Caliphs International telah melancarkan satu folio aktiviti untuk kanak-kanak anda. My Ramadhan Lapbook ialah sebuah kit yang direka khas untuk aktiviti anak-anak berumur 4 hingga 8 tahun.
Pek Ramadhan Lapbook ini menggunakan medium Bahasa Inngeris dan mengandungi pelbagai info-info ringkas yang menarik dibawa secara santai.
Video tutorial Ramadhan Lapbook
Antara aktiviti arts and craft yang terdapat dalam My Ramdahan Lapbook;
Fasting Cycle Wheel
Mini folio 'What I Like About Ramadhan'
5 Pillars of Islam
Benefits of Ramadhan
Virtues of Ramadhan
Good Deeds Tree - Stickers
Ramadhan Award Chart
Stickers yang terdapat dalam kit Ramadhan direka khas untuk menjadi memori simpanan anak-anak untuk melihat hasil kerja mereka beserta rekod pencapaian akhlak mulia di dalam Good Deeds Tree dan rekod puasa harian mereka melalui Ramadhan Chart
Ramadhan journal di reka khusus untuk anak-anak yang sudah pandai menulis, untuk mencatat apa sahaja yang mereka suka tentang Ramadhan. Boleh menjadi DIARI RAMADHAN mereka! Juga boleh menjadi buku nota kecil untuk anak-anak yang masih belajar menulis. Tulislah, lukislah, conteng lah apa sahaja, agar mereka bahagia.
Sadaqah envelop dapat menggalakkan anak-anak menabung dan mengagihkan sumbangan kepada orang-orang yang memerlukan, sepanjang bulan Ramadhan. Semoga semangat bersedekah akan berterusan dalam jiwa anak-anak.
Ibu bapa patut ambil kesempatan pada bulan Ramadhan ini untuk meluangkan waktu bersama anak-anak. Jom bersedia memacu Ramadhan anak-anak dengan aktiviti berfaedah dan menarik!
Buat mereka kenal, cinta dan hargai bulan mulia penuh rahmah dan barakah, ganjaran pahala dan keampunan..!
Jika ibu bapa berminat untuk dapat kit My Ramadhan Lapbook, sila hubungi 0133546500 atau layari lama web Children Islamic Collection di www.chico.my
Assalamualaikum dear readers,
Alhamdulillah, such a lovely day this is.
I would like to share a beautiful article on how we can teach our kids about Islam. It is not the mere responsibility of teachers, ustaz or ustazah but it will questioned by Allah swt to every parent on the day of judgement.
Did you read your child the Quran?
Did you teach him how to solat?
Did you familiarize him with the names of Allah?
Did you guide him with the Islam way of life?
Do we dare answer truthfully to these questions?
Islam is a way of life. Allah swt has made it simple, unique and easy to follow in every aspect of living. But when dealing with children who are very limited in understanding certain depths, we can find creative ways or learned ways of the scholars or our Prophet saw to approach these tender, pure hearts.
From this link, I would love to highlight,
1. The most effective way to teach anything to anybody is to be a role model. This is why Allah sent human beings as prophets to all people.
2. Negative comments and treatment result in negative attributes in our children, and positive comments and treatment result in positive results.
3. One of the most important aspects of raising your children to be Muslims is to introduce the idea that Allah is also happy with their good actions.
4. This mercy of Allah should guide us as we guide our children. It is not necessary to make the child fearful of Allah or fearful of going to hell.
5. When you are talking to children under the age of twelve, stress the characteristics of Allah that will give him security and assurances as he grows and encounters fearful situations and the unknown.
6. Too often when parents think about talking to their children about Islam, they concentrate on the ritual of the five pillars. But don’t forget that Islam is a total way of life, and every aspect has an Islamic element that you need to talk about and demonstrate for your child.
7. As our children reach adolescence, they begin to question what they have been taught, especially if most of the youth they associate with are non-Muslims, or non-practicing Muslims.
8. While teaching and talking to our children about Islam, we need to be aware of certain hidden issues.
9. If we as parents pick and choose which aspect of Islam to apply and which to omit from our own lives, we can hardly expect our children to live purely Islamic lives.
Read on more to gain such beneficial knowledge.
Jazakumullah khair and may we all be rewarded for spreading Islam.
Sometimes we think we know enough, we know it all. Sometimes we may think there is nothing left to learn. But with our increasing age, do we truly know the simple fundamentals of Islam? Watch this video below and image if the malaikah came down in front of you and asked these simple questions… will you have the answers? If your child had asked you these questions, could you answer him or her? If your life depended upon you answering these questions correctly, will you survive?
Truly, this video sends out a powerful message to us all. If this didn’t move your hearts or bring tears to your eyes… I’m not sure what will.
Let’s reflect back on what we can do better, what we can improve for tomorrow… all for the sake of our children.
The future of Islam begins with the Youth. A child who is brought up with strong knowledge of what makes him a Muslim, what pillars is he holding strong onto as his guide and who his true role model is will insyallah, be a good Muslim throughout his life and continue a legacy of Muslims we can all be proud of.
In this day and age, the knowledge of Islam is literally at your fingertips.
What are you doing about it?
Assalamualaikum dear parents, teachers and readers,
As mentioned in one of my previous post, today I will share some insights on reading in Islam. For us Muslims, seeking knowledge is one of the ways to Jannah. And where does knowledge begin if not with the basic skills of reading. Being able to read sooner in our lives allows us to learn about our beloved Prophet Muhammad (saw) sooner and those who were close to him. It allows our children read and to begin instilling in themselves the vision of life and good attributes to follow. Here are some quotes according to the Quran and Hadith:
"Allah will exalt those who believe among you, and those who have been granted knowledge to high ranks." (Qur'an)
"Seeking knowledge is obligatory upon every Muslim (male and female)." (Hadith)
"And say: My Lord increase me in knowledge." (Qur'an, Ta-Ha 20:114)
"It is only those who have knowledge among His servants that fear Allah." (Qur'an, Fatir 35:28)
The relationship between reading and faith is as basic as "Iqra," the first word of revelation in surah Al-Alaq.
In translation, Allah swt says in the surah,
Abdullah Yusuf Ali Translation
- Read! In the Name of your Lord, Who has created (all that exists),
- Has created man from a clot (a piece of thick coagulated blood).
- Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous,
- Who has taught (the writing) by the pen [the first person to write was Prophet Idrees (Enoch)],
- Has taught man that which he knew not.
- Nay! Verily, man does transgress all bounds (in disbelief and evil deed, etc.).
- Because he considers himself self-sufficient.
- Surely! Unto your Lord is the return.
- Have you (O Muhammad) seen him (i.e. Abu Jahl) who prevents,
- A slave (Muhammad) when he prays?
- Tell me, if he (Muhammad) is on the guidance (of Allah)?
- Or enjoins piety?
- Tell me if he (the disbeliever, Abu Jahl) denies (the truth, i.e. this Qur'an), and turns away?
- Knows he not that Allah does see (what he does)?
- Nay! If he (Abu Jahl) ceases not, We will catch him by the forelock,
- A lying, sinful forelock!
- Then, let him call upon his council (of helpers),
- We will call the guards of Hell (to deal with him)!
- Nay! (O Muhammad)! Do not obey him (Abu Jahl). Fall prostrate and draw near to Allah!
When a child reads a story his or her imagination is stimulated. It's not enough to tell a child that Du'a is powerful. Let them read the story of someone who made Du'a and was strengthened. It's not enough to teach a child that Islam can work in their life. Let them read about real life people who are also Muslims.
Let them read and love every second of it! ^_^ Insyallah, we hope that you will also love every moment spent for knowledge in our Fast Reading Technique seminar in which we hope will benefit you and these little caliphs of the future.
Here is a picture summary of all that went on in Zon Utara during our Fast Reading Technique seminar travel over the weekend: