1. Learn, absorb, practice, and share with other teachers the spirit and content of The Little Caliphs Program (TLCP).
2. Understand the TLCP curriculum, syllabus and content in accordance to Little Caliphs
3. Ensure assigned kindergarten classroom decorations and teaching aids, and ensure all materials are updated accordingly, always neat, and tidy.
4. Assist the principal in updating and sharing activities with parents in social media and parent teacher meetings.
1. Conduct and monitor children’s activities in kindergarten such as prayer, meal time, and nap time.
2. Document student attendance, ensure safety, and well-being and treat each child with love and care at all times.
3. Assist children in taking baths, getting dressed, eating and cleaning themselves.
4. Ensure the safety and well-being of all students from arrival of the students to dismissal.
1. Ensure the health and safety of children from their arrival and until dismissal.
2. Ensure smooth operations in preparing and handling food for breakfast, lunch and tea time.
3. Ensure cleanliness and supervise all cleaning activities at the daycare area.
4. Perform other duties when needed such as assisting in kindergarten events, and opening or closing the kindergarten’s gate based on the kindy schedule.
If this sounds like you and you’re ready to show us that you can put the passion in passion fruit, please submit your application to littlecaliphs.com.my/career.